[Libs-Or] Meeting room insurance

Kathy Street otlddirector at centurylink.net
Wed Oct 18 11:21:50 PDT 2017

I asked last year and I am still trying to wrap my head around this. We are a Special District and our agent has told us that groups must present a certificate of insurance to use our meeting room. Regardless of type of group and if they are meeting during business hours.  How are these groups different from people using study rooms or a group at a table? SDAO said that our business is providing materials and computers.  Not public meeting areas.

Please let me know if you require an insurance certificate.

Kathy