[Libs-Or] Meeting room insurance

Leah Griffith leah.griffith at newbergoregon.gov
Wed Oct 18 11:33:48 PDT 2017

As a city library, our city does not require certificate of insurance for using our meeting room.

I think that with state standards, you might want to share with your insurance company that the business of libraries is to provide public meeting room space.

PLD Public Library Standards
Section E  Services and Programs  Essential
   "The library offers services that include a circulating collection, public technology, story times, and a community meeting space."

http://www.olaweb.org/pld-standards

Leah
Leah M. Griffith,  Director
Newberg Public Library       503.537.1256