[Libs-Or] Meeting room insurance

Jeremy Skinner jeremy at cplib.net
Wed Oct 18 14:20:58 PDT 2017

For anyone who has been told that SDAO defines the role of libraries by the Oregon statutory definition of special district libraries, I would encourage you to familiarize yourself with ORS 357.216 to 357.286. It appears to me that there is no state mandated definition of the core functions of a special district library.

Jeremy Skinner
Curry Public Library