[Libs-Or] OLA Leadership Committee seeking members

Melissa Little mlittle at beavertonoregon.gov
Fri Oct 20 17:11:22 PDT 2017

The OLA Leadership Committee was established to oversee leadership development opportunities for OLA members. The committee oversees a scholarship program, the mentoring program, and is preparing for our inaugural Leadership Institute in 2018.

Currently we are looking to expand our ranks. If your interested in helping to create professional development opportunities for OLA members, participating in a continuous learning community focused on leadership, and growing leaders for Oregon libraries, consider joining this committee.

To volunteer or for further information, you can contact the chair of the committee, Melissa Little at mlittle at beavertonoregon.gov.

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.