[Libs-Or] STAR-Net: Volunteers in Libraries Survey

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Tue Sep 19 14:41:00 PDT 2017

Greetings!

If you have a few moments, please take the following survey:

Volunteers in Libraries Survey

The STAR Library Network (STAR Net) is a hands-on learning network for libraries and their communities across the country. STAR Net focuses on helping library professionals build their STEM skills by providing “science-technology activities and resources” (STAR) and training to use those resources. We are interested in potentially extending this training to library volunteers in the form of webinars and how-to videos.

Please help us better understand what volunteer workforce, if any, currently supports your library by taking a survey<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ml892/ag458r/q0es2k>. The deadline for submissions is Thursday, October 5th.

We appreciate your time and input! Thank you!

Take the Survey Today!<https://t.e2ma.net/click/ml892/ag458r/6sfs2k>

Cheers!

Darci Hanning, MLIS
Technology Development Consultant