[Libs-Or] ACRL-OR Award for Excellence: Now Accepting Nominations
acrlorcommunication at olaweb.org
Mon Apr 16 07:31:43 PDT 2018
The ACRL-Oregon board is now accepting nominations
<https://goo.gl/forms/bKagnGKquPso1Bv62> for the Award for Excellence.
*What does the award acknowledge?*
The ACRL-Oregon Award for Excellence shall be given to recognize a project
that demonstrates excellence in the field by significantly improving Oregon
academic libraries or librarianship.
*Who is eligible?*
- Any individual or group in Oregon may apply or be nominated.
Individuals or groups that include at least one employee of an academic
library may be given priority consideration.
- Initiative or project that is the basis of the nomination must have
occurred in the previous three years.
- This is not a lifetime achievement award.
- ACRL-Oregon membership is NOT required.
- Nominee or nominated group may include a member of the ACRL-Oregon
Board; however they must recuse themselves from the voting process.
*What does the award cover?*
- An engraved plaque
- Recognition at the ACRL-Oregon/Washington Fall Conference
- One paid registration for the recipient to attend the
ACRL-Oregon/Washington Fall Conference
More information and past winners can be found on the ACRL-Oregon website
<https://acrloregon.org/acrl-oregon-award-for-excellence/>. The nomination
period will close at 11:59pm on August 31, 2018. Submit a nomination now
For questions, please contact:
acrlor at olaweb.org
Communications Coordinator, ACRL-Oregon
Email: acrlorcommunication at olaweb.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or