[Libs-Or] PT Library aid job opening at Cornelius Library

Karen Hill karenh at wccls.org
Mon Apr 16 09:55:51 PDT 2018

Library Aid - Job Opening

Join an action packed library that is on the brink of quadrupling in size!

The Cornelius Library is looking for a person who is passionate, flexible and eager to learn. The job is part-time, some evening and weekends with at least one anchor shift and many on-call opportunities. Pay is $13.51 per hour. You will work with every department: circulation, technical services, programming, volunteers, outreach, IT, and administration. You will have opportunities to explore and learn a variety of tasks.

Even more exciting, we are under construction! We are currently ramping up to open in a new library March 2019. Join our growing team and make a direct impact in the community!

Submit a cover letter an application to the City of Cornelius before 5pm, Friday, April 27th. Details and application:
http://www.ci.cornelius.or.us/jobs

Karen L. Hill | Library Director
Cornelius Public Library | City of Cornelius

    Passion is the relentless pursuit of those life-enhancing activities or experiences that give our souls meaning.<http://www.azquotes.com/quote/1266814?ref=relentless> - Janet Hagberg

karenh at wccls.org | http://www.ci.cornelius.or.us/library
503-357-4093 (Library) | 503-992-5381 (Direct)
Follow us on Twitter @CORLibrary and Facebook: CorneliusPublicLibrary
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>