[Libs-Or] OLA conference board meeting , Wednesday, 4/18

Buzzy Nielsen, OLA President olapresident at olaweb.org
Mon Apr 16 16:25:42 PDT 2018

**Please forgive cross-postings**

Hi everyone,

I'd like to invite all of you to participate in the Oregon Library
Association Executive Board meeting this Wednesday, April 18, 2.30-5.00p.
This meeting will be during the annual conference at the Eugene Hilton in
the Director's Room.

The Board welcomes comments, questions, and ideas from anyone in the
library community. At 3.00p, we specifically invite comments from the
public, although you're welcome to attend any portion of the meeting. Here
is the meeting agenda, if you'd like to see what we're discussing.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wprvseIbJZVz995B4PaEGrhWFJ2OTJ9KEfYthGz5BC0/edit?usp=sharing

You can review all of the meeting documents here:

https://ola.memberclicks.net/executive-board-meetings

You can connect to the meeting via GoToMeeting by clicking the following
link or calling in:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/707497717

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3112
Access Code: 707-497-717

Can't make it at all? No problem! If there's something you'd like to share
with the Board, please feel free to contact me or any other OLA Board member
<http://www.olaweb.org/executive-board>.

I hope to hear from you!

Cheers!
Buzzy

--
OLA President, 2017-18
olapresident at olaweb.org
971-270-0527

*You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the
world. This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself! ~The
Doctor*