[Libs-Or] Still need volunteers for OLA Conference Tech Help & Registration!

Lacey Legel lacey.legel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 16:48:05 PDT 2018

The OLA Conference is almost upon us & we still need volunteers to fill in
a few shifts for the registration desk & to assist with Tech Help for the
program sessions. If you've got an hour or two to spare during the
conference, please consider helping us out! I can promise you snacks...and
eternal gratitude!

*Times we particularly need help are:*
*Wed*: we need Tech Help around 7:30am and around 12:30pm (just for 30-40
min)
*Thur*: Registration Desk from 3-6 pm and Tech Help 30-40 min prior to each
session (that would be at 10:30, 1:30, 3:30)
*Fri*: Registration Desk shifts between 8:30am - 2:00pm and Tech Help 30-40
min prior to each session (that would be at 8:00, 10:30, 11:20, 1:30)
*Sat*: Registration Desk from 8am-1pm and Tech Help from 9am- 2pm (most
needed at 9:00, 11:00, 11:50 & 1:30)

We are super flexible with scheduling & happy to work you in even for small
windows of time (we all need bathroom & snack breaks now & then, right!?!).
We promise if things are slow, we'll either entertain you or cut you loose!
You'll get a chance to meet some of the other awesome volunteers who have
stepped up (as well as some seasoned conference veterans who know all the
hot tips for the conference) and you get a snazzy VOLUNTEER ribbon to add
to your badge swag. Extra bonus- you can totally put this on a resume to
showcase your can-do spirit and your selfless devotion to your profession
and helping others. Sounds great, right? Join us!

Please contact Lacey Legel, OLA Conference Onsite Registration & Volunteer
Coordinator at lacey.legel at gmail.com. Drop me a line with your availability
& contact info right up until 7am on Thur morning & try to get right back
to you to confirm.
Thank you for considering volunteering!
Lacey