[Libs-Or] Free webinar on genetic testing from the National Network of Libraries of Medicine Pacific Northwest Region (NNLM PNR)

Carolyn M Martin martinc4 at uw.edu
Thu Aug 9 08:29:49 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know of our next PNR Rendezvous webinar session. It's an opportunity to learn more about both clinical and consumer genetic tests regarding health.

When: Wednesday, August 15 starting at 1:00pm PT

Session title: Genetic Testing in the Era of Genomic Sequencing

Presenter: Laura Amendola, MS CGC, Licensed Genetic Counselor, Clinical Associate Professor, Division of Medical Genetics at the University of Washington

How to join: Registration is encouraged but not required https://nnlm.gov/class/genetic-testing-era-genomic-sequencing/8397

The session is worth 1 Medical Library Association CE for attending live or the watching the recording (up to 6 months from the live session).

We hope you can attend!

Carolyn Martin, MLS, AHIP / Consumer Health Coordinator
NNLM Pacific Northwest Region
University of Washington Health Sciences Library
Box 357155
Seattle, WA 98195-7155
206-221-3449
martinc4 at uw.edu<mailto:martinc4 at uw.edu>