[Libs-Or] OER Coordinator/Instructional Design position open at Tacoma Community College

Jennifer Snoek-Brown jsnoekbrown at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 13:06:53 PDT 2018

Hi everyone, I am sharing a great opportunity at Tacoma Community College.
The position is part of eLearning but works closely with the OER Librarian
(that's me!) in the Library. TCC has a wonderfully supportive and
collaborative structure for OER work, and it's a great opportunity for a
librarian in a non-traditional kind of role. Please share widely!

See the complete job description and online application here at
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/tacomacc/jobs/2174125/instructional-designer-and-open-education-coordinator

*Position Title*:  Instructional Designer and Open Education Coordinator
*Priority Consideration Date*: September 6, 2018
*Position Summary*:  Provides instructional and program design, delivery
expertise for the development and support of academic courses and
specialized education programs for the traditional and online classroom
using instructional technology. Additionally, this position will raise
awareness of open education activities across the campus, encouraging and
generating broad participation by departments, professors, and students.
Identify potential collaboration opportunities in open education. This
position reports to the Director of eLearning.

Cheers,

Jennifer Snoek-Brown
Faculty OER Librarian
Tacoma Community College