[Libs-Or] Children's Services Division election results

CSD Chair csd at olaweb.org
Tue Aug 21 08:53:58 PDT 2018

Results are in for the recent CSD Board election! Based on member votes,
I'm delighted to announce that Shannon Belford, Youth Services Librarian at
Wilsonville Public Library, will be your new Incoming Chair, and Deborah
VanDetta, Youth Services Librarian at Estacada Library, will be your new
Secretary, with both terms starting September 1st.

Congratulations to Shannon and to Deborah! We look forward to working with
you!

*Natasha Forrester Campbell, Youth Librarian, CSD Chair 2017-2018*

*Website:* http://www.csdola.org/
*Facebook: *https://www.facebook.com/csdola/
*Instagram:*
 https://www.instagram.com/olacsd/

If you need to contact me by phone, you can reach me at the
Hollywood Library - a branch of the Multnomah County Library District
503-988-4598 <(503)%20988-4598>