[Libs-Or] Social Worker in the Library

Rose Peda rpeda at sweethomeor.gov
Mon Dec 10 17:20:30 PST 2018

Hello all,
I would like to hear from any of you that might have social workers in their libraries.

We are considering offering this service in Sweet Home.
Any help "the collective hive" can provide is always appreciated.

Thank you,
Rose Peda, MLS
Library Services Director
Sweet Home Public Library
541-367-5007
www.sweethome.or.gov<http://www.sweethome.or.gov>

[Sweet Home OR]

Confidentiality Notice:   This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning us, and do not review, disclose, copy or distribute it.  Thank you.

Public Records Law Disclosure:  This e-mail is a public record of the City of Sweet Home and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.