[Libs-Or] Craft Night at the library

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Mon Dec 17 12:36:09 PST 2018

Usually when folks suggest something like this, I say that I don't want to create the impression that people are obligated to pay for our services, and even if it says "donation" on the can it can make folks uncomfortable if they can't afford it. Instead, if I have opening announcements I say something about the Friends sponsorship of the program (they sponsor almost all of our programs) and that if folks enjoy it the Friends welcome donations of time or money.

[LC-CircularLogo-Color-email]

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney, MLIS
LIBRARY DIRECTOR

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101  |  PO Box 50  |  Lincoln City, OR