[Libs-Or] Envisionware RFID label applicators

dan cawley librarybusiness at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 09:50:24 PST 2018

We are moving forward with RFID.
One of the pieces of this puzzle is which applicator works best for affixing tattle-tags to CDs and DVDs?
Envisionware does not sell or provide this product because:
"wedon’t sell the applicators because they are everywhere and not special.  Isee you have a Staples near you.  They charge $17.79 for the same AveryCD/DVD applicator that you see for $9.71 in the Amazon pic below….and….it hasPRIME Shipping!!!!! So,these are the things you need to apply the RFID tags on the discs, so buy someof them wherever you deem best."
The Avery, Merx, and Zhigao applicators all give me pause due to the one star Amazon reviews.
Could we get a recommendation for an exact product and model number for successful tattle-tag application?

Please and thank you.
Dan CawleySeaside Public Library