[Libs-Or] Envisionware RFID label applicators

Leah Griffith leah.griffith at newbergoregon.gov
Fri Feb 23 10:04:53 PST 2018

We had an applicator, but our people found that just keeping the disc in its container worked just fine.   The disc is above the edges and the center tab thingy holds them in place.  It’s really the same design as the applicators and eliminates one of the jobs.   We did most of ours in an assembly line with staff and volunteers.  Had one person remove the dvds/cds from the shelf (we set up a table in the area),  just opened the container and put on the tag and then moved it along to the next person to put it on the cart and take to the computer and write it, then another brought them back and shelved it.   It really worked pretty smoothly and we got a lot done.

Leah
Leah M. Griffith,  Director
Newberg Public Library       503.537.1256