[Libs-Or] Faculty needed for OER Research Project - $350 stipend

Jennifer Lantrip Jennifer.Lantrip at umpqua.edu
Fri Jan 19 11:02:37 PST 2018

I am offering a $350 stipend to an Oregon community college faculty member to work with me on my research project for the OER Research Fellowship. http://openedgroup.org/fellowship

My research will involve a faculty member who is teaching two or more sections of the same course during Spring Term 2018. For this project, at least one section would be taught using open educational resources and at least one section would be taught using a commercial textbook. I would look at any differences in student completion rates, grades, and enrollment during the following term between students in the two sections. I would also look at student and faculty perceptions of the OER and commercial textbook.

Please pass this along to any Oregon community college faculty who you think might be interested.

Thank you!

Best,
Jennifer Lantrip
Reference Librarian
Umpqua Community College
Jennifer.Lantrip at umpqua.edu<mailto:Jennifer.Lantrip at umpqua.edu>
541-440-7681

This email, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws and may also be confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender of the error and then delete this email. Thank you for your cooperation.