[Libs-Or] Mentor needed for OLA mentor match

OLA Mentor mentor at olaweb.org
Tue Jan 23 16:57:43 PST 2018

We are looking for a mentor who has experience serving teens in a public
library and wants to help an early career librarian through mentorship!

The OLA Mentoring Program is designed to help early career librarians grow
professionally by being paired with seasoned librarians willing to share
their professional experience and guidance. Mentors and mentees are
partnered based on similar interests, professional experience, and/or
goals. The mentoring relationship will develop over the course of a year
and contact can take place in-person or over phone, email, or web
conferencing.

Are you someone who can help an early career librarian who wants to work
with teens in a public library?

If so, please complete this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdJIQg4h92FjcDR-VM04zGDmPPjUNpUCfo2o3RydXEecTY4Ew/viewform?usp=sf_link>
to let us know.

Do you have other experience that might help you benefit an early career
librarian through mentorship? We welcome you to complete the mentor
interest form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdJIQg4h92FjcDR-VM04zGDmPPjUNpUCfo2o3RydXEecTY4Ew/viewform?usp=sf_link>
to let us know. While we do not currently have mentees to match with you,
we will keep your information and let you know if an appropriate mentee
contacts us.

Additional links:

   -

   Information about the mentoring program and its requirements
   <http://www.olaweb.org/mentor-program>
   -

   Guidelines and best practices for being a mentor
   <http://www.olaweb.org/mentoring-guidelines>

Have questions? Contact us at mentor at olaweb.org