[Libs-Or] Do you want FREE OBOB books- 3entire sets?!

Korie Jones Buerkle korie.buerkle at newbergoregon.gov
Tue Jul 3 10:19:05 PDT 2018

Thanks to an LSTA grant to Oregon Battle of the Books we have sets of elementary, middle school, and high school titles for your public library.
This grant was first offered to schools participating in OBOB. While 426 schools applied and will receive books, I do have some extras.
I'm excited that we can now offer books to public libraries as well.

You may apply for only 1 set in each division (elementary, middle school, high school). This means you could apply for book sets for ALL 3 divisions (44 books!).
Please send in a separate survey response for each division you wish to apply for. You will have to re-paste the link into your browser, but it will work.

Apply here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MGYF63N

The grant will close when I have enough applicants (70 for elementary, 73 for middle, 27 for high school).

Paperback books (and a few hardback) will be sent to libraries from Ingram by the end of September (thank you LSTA grant!)

To complete this survey/application you must know your library's address, and your email address.
It's the easiest application ever. It should take less than 4 minutes.

Looking forward to sending you books,

Korie
OBOB Finance Chair
obobfinancechair at gmail.com

Korie Jones Buerkle
Assistant Library Director | Children's Librarian
Newberg Public Library
Office: 503 554 7734 | Children's Desk: 503 537 0304
She, her, hers