[Libs-Or] Curry Public Library Receives 21st Century Community Learning Center Grant

Jeremy Skinner jeremy at cplib.net
Tue Jul 3 15:17:13 PDT 2018

Thank you all for your kind words. Curry Public Library is incredibly excited about this program. We believe it will make a large impact on the long-term success of our youth, while strategically positioning the library as an indispensable part of the educational and civic fabric of our community. We will definitely report back to Oregon library community, and anywhere else the story leads.

Jeremy Skinner, et al.
Curry Public Library