[Libs-Or] Curry Public Library Receives 21st Century Community Learning Center Grant

John Schoppert jschoppert at cgcc.edu
Tue Jul 3 13:59:37 PDT 2018

Wow! Kudoes to Jeremy and Curry Public. library staff!
John

John Schoppert
Director of Library Services
Columbia Gorge Community College
400 E. Scenic Dr.
The Dalles, OR. 97058-3434
541-506-6080
jschoppert at cgcc.edu

*We all do better when we all do better.*
-P. Wellstone

--

This communication may contain confidential or privileged information,
including information covered by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy