[Libs-Or] Curry Public Library Receives 21st Century Community Learning Center Grant

Rosalyn Mcgarva rmcgarva at coastlinelibrarynetwork.org
Tue Jul 3 11:59:28 PDT 2018

We all agree, Jeremy needs to do a program on this at OLA/WLA.
After all the amazing Jeremy did this while spearheading the addition to
his library - opening in August - yes, this August!  We are all very proud
of Jeremy.
Great job Jeremy and crew (if you don't have a great crew you can't do
things like this).

Rosalyn

--
Rosalyn McGarva