[Libs-Or] Curry Public Library Receives 21st Century Community Learning Center Grant

Robertshaw, Brooke Brooke.Robertshaw at oregonstate.edu
Tue Jul 3 14:32:44 PDT 2018

This is amazing! Congrats!!! I’m excited to hear how it turns out!! I know there are folks in the Educational Technology (my academic home) Community who will be interested in how it turns out as well. I hope y’all are going to be presenting at national conferences as well & not just in the library world.

:)
Brooke
——————————————————————
M. Brooke Robertshaw, PhD
Assistant Professor & Assessment Librarian
Oregon State University Libraries & Press
121 The Valley Library
Corvallis, OR 97331
Office: (541) 737-1780
Mobile: (541) 870-6136
brooke.robertshaw at oregonstate.edu
“Numbers have life; they’re not just symbols on
 paper.” ~Shakuntala Devi
Library Liaison to the College of Education