[Libs-Or] Self-Paced eCourse for Building Support for library Funding

Every Library everylibrary at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 09:51:03 PDT 2018

In this course about building support for library funding, we make the
entire course available on the first day. That means that you are free to
work through the material as quickly as you like. Some students may be able
to complete the course in as little as a week and others can use the full
12 weeks to work through the material with the cohort. So, please join us
for this “self-paced” course from ALA Editions and SJSU iSchool to learn
the skills you need in order to build support for library funding in your
community.
Register for this course at fundlibraries.org

In this eCourse we’ll provide you and your staff with the necessary
information to understand the local power structures and the tools you need
to build support for your library. We’ll share the secrets of major
national PACs, campaign consultants, community organizers, and local and
presidential campaigns that can help you build relationships to sustain or
increase funding for your library. Whether you are a director in a major
city or a librarian in a rural town, the theories and best practices taught
in this course are scalable and can be implemented to enhance support and
increase funding in your area.
Register for this course at fundlibraries.org