[Libs-Or] State Librarian recruitment update coming

Buzzy Nielsen, OLA President olapresident at olaweb.org
Mon Jul 30 09:29:43 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Quick note to tell you that we'll have an update for your later this week
regarding the ongoing recruitment for a new State Librarian. Unfortunately,
this process has not been as open as we would have preferred, but both OLA
and the State Library Board have been as involved as possible in the
process to ensure that stakeholder views are being considered. Stay tuned
for more news!

Cheers!
Buzzy

--
OLA President, 2017-18
olapresident at olaweb.org
541-447-7978 x301

*You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the
world. This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself! ~The
Doctor*