[Libs-Or] We're hiring! Librarian I (Adult Services) position

Adrienne Doman Calkins CalkinsA at SherwoodOregon.gov
Mon Jul 30 10:33:57 PDT 2018

Sherwood Public Library is recruiting for a full-time Librarian I (Adult Services) with a passion for reader's advisory, a commitment to technology accessibility, and experience with programing, reference, and collection development. Come be a part of what makes Sherwood a great place to live and work.

Sherwood Public Library is a member library of Washington County Cooperative Library Services.

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sherwoodoregon/jobs/2161321/librarian-i-adult-services
Closes Monday, August 13, 11:59pm

See more about what we're working on here: http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library

Adrienne Doman Calkins
Library Manager, Sherwood Public Library
22560 SW Pine Street, Sherwood, OR 97140
503-625-4272  |  calkinsa at sherwoodoregon.gov
www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library<http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library>  |  Facebook<https://exchange.wccls.org/owa/redir.aspx?C=2PYgqopBB-XN5gYbgi1IxhksmcvzG5cWcErsO-WMtF8dTbvWwlfVCA..&URL=https%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2fsherwoodpubliclibrary> |  Monthly e-newsletter<https://exchange.wccls.org/owa/redir.aspx?C=YIpfqhqmou8a0P1_CaiAxu7szM_7I0vATQtIlsxG4sIdTbvWwlfVCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.libraryaware.com%2f1690%2fSubscribers%2fSubscribe%3fshowonlynewsletterlists%3dtrue>

This email may contain confidential information or privileged material and is intended for use solely by the above referenced recipient. Any review, copying, printing, disclosure, distribution, or other use by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not the named recipient, or believe you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the City of Sherwood at (503) 625-5522 and delete the copy you received.