[Libs-Or] Seeking a community college representative for the ACRL-Oregon Board

Meredith Farkas meredith.farkas at pcc.edu
Wed Jun 6 11:17:55 PDT 2018

Dear ACRL-Oregon Members,

The ACRL-Oregon Board is made up of a mix of elected and appointed
representatives. We are currently seeking an ACRL-Oregon member who works
in a community college setting to serve as our appointed Community College
Representative
<https://acrloregon.org/position-descriptions/community-colleges-representative/>
.

This individual would serve a two-year term from September 1, 2018 - August
31, 2020, but would also be welcome to attend the ACRL-Oregon Board's
transition meeting on August 10th at Portland Community College. Online
participation is an option for all Board meetings. The representative
serves on Board committees and represents the interests of community
college libraries.

If you are interested in serving, please email me with a brief statement
about your interest in serving on the ACRL-Oregon Board. You must be a
current ACRL-Oregon member to serve.

Thanks so much for considering!

Best wishes,
Meredith Farkas
ACRL-Oregon Vice President/President-Elect

Meredith Farkas, Faculty Librarian
Portland Community College Library, Sylvania Campus
971-722-4966
meredith.farkas at pcc.edu
www.pcc.edu/library