[Libs-Or] Serials & Acquisitions Assistant at Mt. Angel Abbey Library

Bruce Flath bruce.flath at mtangel.edu
Wed Jun 6 13:48:59 PDT 2018

Mount Angel Abbey Library is currently seeking qualified candidates for the
position of Library Serials and Acquisitions Assistant.  Under the general
direction of the Library Administrator, this person independently performs
basic and complex library tasks, exercising independent judgment in the
consistent application of standard and Abbey-specific library techniques
and procedures.

This is a regular, full-time (40 hrs/week) non-exempt position.

For a detailed job description and to apply for this position, please visit
our website at https://www.mountangelabbey.org/employment/

The mission of Mount Angel Abbey and Seminary is grounded in the
Benedictine, Roman Catholic faith tradition that shapes our deepest values
and way of life. We seek to foster an environment that honors and respects
the inherent differences and gifts among our monks, students, faculty,
employees, friends and guests. We cultivate a spirit of inclusiveness and
respect for others that neither denies nor exaggerates differences.
Located on a hill overlooking the town of Mount Angel and the farmland of
the Willamette Valley, Mount Angel Abbey offers a unique work environment.

Mount Angel Abbey is an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment drug
screen and background check required.

Bruce Flath
Cataloging Librarian
Mt. Angel Abbey Library