[Libs-Or] donations needed

Tate Braeckel braeckelt at nclack.k12.or.us
Tue Mar 6 09:42:02 PST 2018

Hello Everyone,

Good Morning-

My name is Tate Braeckel. I am the Social Studies Teacher at New Urban HS,
an alternative school in Portland, OR. I received a grant from the North
Clackamas Education Fund to create New Urban's first library.

Before I spend a bunch of that money on furniture, I wanted to contact
other libraries around Oregon to see if anyone has any items they would be
willing to donate to our cause. We need bookshelves, rugs, some chairs, and
some tech equipment. I would like most of the money to be dedicated to
books, periodicals, and other reading resources.

Are you able to help me or is there someone else I need to contact about
this?  Thank you so much for your time and assistance.

--

Tate Braeckel
Social Studies Teacher
braeckelt at nclack.k12.or.us