[Libs-Or] Job opening: PT Reference & Instruction Librarian, Lane Community College (Eugene, OR)

Linda Crook CrookL at lanecc.edu
Tue Mar 6 12:06:00 PST 2018

Part-Time Reference & Instruction Librarian
Lane Community College
Eugene, OR
Closes: 3/18/2018

The LCC Library invites applications for a 20 hours per week part-time reference and instruction librarian, beginning immediately. This is term by term employment. Scheduling is flexible within our Library open hours, including no evenings or weekends.

As a vibrant educational institution, Lane is continuing to attract and retain a diverse student population. We are seeking qualified staff and educators to meet this need. Preferred candidates will be able to demonstrate and role model the global principles and concepts of social justice in daily work.

The full job description and application can be found at: https://jobs.lanecc.edu/postings/8872

Linda Crook
Interim Library Director
Lane Community College Library