[Libs-Or] Online Northwest- ONLY 20 SPOTS LEFT!

Online Northwest online.northwest at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 16:00:55 PDT 2018

 We only have 20 registration spots left available for Online Northwest!
https://onlinenorthwest.org/

We have an exciting program offering sessions on technology, privacy,
instruction and useful resources and tools. Check out our entire program
here <https://pdxscholar.library.pdx.edu/onlinenorthwest/2018/>

REGISTER TODAY! <https://commerce.cashnet.com/pdxLIBRARY_CONF> Registration
is $135

Online Northwest is a one-day conference focusing on topics that intersect
libraries, technology and culture and will be held at Portland State
University on March 30, 2018.

Our Keynote speaker this is Danielle C. Robinson and is the Co-Executive
Director at Code for Science & Society where she works to support open
source software projects. Her keynote address is: A Vision for Distributed
Data Archiving and the Role Librarians Can Play.

We look forward to seeing you at Online Northwest!