[Libs-Or] OLA's response to State Librarian dismissal

Rempel, Hannah Joy Gascho Hannah.Rempel at oregonstate.edu
Wed Mar 14 08:18:07 PDT 2018

I too wanted to add my thanks to MaryKay for her years of service. Her ability to keep track of the many people connected to the Oregon library community in a genuine way, her quick wit, and her ability to stay upbeat in the midst of challenges was much appreciated.

I'm also thankful for Buzzy's political savvy at this time and for his ability to write an extremely clear and purposeful letter to Governor Brown. Buzzy's guidance gave me a good jumping off point for my note to the governor on this subject.

Hannah

Hannah Gascho Rempel
Associate Professor & Science Librarian
Oregon State University Libraries