[Libs-Or] State Library of Oregon

Buzzy Nielsen, OLA President olapresident at olaweb.org
Wed Mar 14 16:00:28 PDT 2018

Thank you, Caren; I think I speak for all of OLA in saying that we really
appreciate you stepping up and also appreciate the work that all State
Library employees will be doing during this transition. If there's any way
that OLA can be of assistance, please let me know.

Cheers!
Buzzy

--
OLA President, 2017-18
olapresident at olaweb.org
971-270-0527

*You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the
world. This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself! ~The
Doctor*