[Libs-Or] March Coffee Connection 3/23

Abigail Elder aelder at beavertonoregon.gov
Fri Mar 16 14:47:21 PDT 2018

Calling all library directors and managers!  Last month's Coffee Connection was so great that we've decided to go back to the same place in March (real reason: we are too lazy to find a new place.)

Here's the scoop:

Who: calling all managers and directors of any kind of library.  Please note: we are not strict or exclusive: retired librarians, consultants, supervisors, etc. - please give this a go. You are welcome.

What: essentially conversations with coffee about things like board meetings, budgets, etc. You know, the really riveting stuff!

When: Friday, March 23rd from 8-10 AM; drop-in

Where:  Well and Good in Tigard, 7357 SW Beveland St. http://www.wellandgoodcoffee.com/ Whoever gets there first, grab the big table, please.

See you there!
-abigail

Abigail Elder, Director
Beaverton City Library
12375 SW Fifth Street| Beaverton, Oregon 97005
office: 503.526.3705 | cell/text: 503.707.9351
aelder at BeavertonOregon.gov<mailto:aelder at BeavertonOregon.gov>
www.BeavertonLibrary.org<http://www.BeavertonLibrary.org> | @beavertonlib

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.