[Libs-Or] Head of Collection Development - Graduate Theological Union, Berkeley, CA

Pierina Parise pparise at emporia.edu
Fri Mar 16 17:49:16 PDT 2018

From: Woulfe, Caryl <cwoulfe at gtu.edu>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2018 5:45 PM
To: Pierina Parise <pparise at emporia.edu>
Subject: RE: Job opportunity for Emporia alums

Hi again. We have extended our search for the Head of Collection Development position at the Graduate Theological Union.

Can you please repost the ad? It is attached.

Thanks very much,

Caryl Woulfe
Assistant to the Director of Library Services
Graduate Theological Union
2400 Ridge Road
Berkeley, CA 94709