[Libs-Or] Another Oregonian article on the State Librarian

Maureen Cole mcole at orcity.org
Sat Mar 17 10:20:00 PDT 2018

Very disconcerting. Indeed, the need to remind people of the value of libraries and State Libraries never goes away. While the State Library supported all libraries, apparently we need to remember to support the State Library. We constantly need to remember that none of these things, not matter how much we believe in them, are givens.

Maureen Cole, Library Director
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams, Oregon City, OR 97045
503.657.8269 x1010