[Libs-Or] oregon author list by year

Hill, Cheryl chill at westlinnoregon.gov
Wed Mar 21 10:54:57 PDT 2018

The old design of the Oregon Authors website allowed one to see all the books published in a certain year (here is example courtesy of the Wayback Machine: https://web.archive.org/web/20110913055425/http://www.oregonauthors.org:80/authors/index.php?sort=year<https://web.archive.org/web/20110913055425/http:/www.oregonauthors.org:80/authors/index.php?sort=year>). It doesn't appear that the new design includes that feature, and an inquiry email to the address on that page went unanswered. So I turn now to the collective brain! Does anyone know of another resource where I could see books published by Oregon authors in 2017, for example?

Thank you!

Cheryl

Cheryl Hill
Adult Services Librarian
Library

1595 Burns St.
West Linn, Oregon 97068
chill at westlinnoregon.gov
westlinnoregon.gov
503-742-6172
[https://westlinnoregon.gov/sites/all/themes/aha_responsive_2016/logo.png]<http://westlinnoregon.gov>
Click to Connect! <http://go.usa.gov/XYzC>

Please consider the impact on the environment before printing a paper copy of this email.
This e-mail is subject to the State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public