[Libs-Or] oregon author list by year

Paul Addis paddis at coosbaylibrary.org
Fri Mar 23 09:30:59 PDT 2018

Hi Cheryl,

I apologize for the delay. If you search the directory with the year in
parenthesis, you'll get a list of the publications from that year.

Ann-Marie and I (Co-chairs of Oregon Authors Committee) just got admin
access to the site over the last week or so and will be addressing many
concerns we have with our new partner, Book Publishing Dept. at PSU, whose
hosting the site. As we have not been able to add content for a year or
more, you will not find many listing for 2017 as the site was in the
migration and rebuilding process. For instance, a "(2017)" search will
bring up a short page of results but if you go back to say "(2015)", you'll
find multiple pages of results.

Our next step is to get members of the committee access to start entering
clippings again but we have some formatting and style issues we need work
out with our new partner first. At this point, we do not know who is
receiving those emails and will be requesting that we be added to that list
so we can respond to queries in a timely manner.

Again, apologies for this slow transition and we appreciate your patience.

Best,

Paul
Co-chair
Oregon Authors