[Libs-Or] Reminder: Coffee Connection this Friday!

Maureen Cole mcole at orcity.org
Mon May 14 12:20:12 PDT 2018

Hi all:
Get your mug ready because it's once again time for Coffee Connection, when library directors and managers get together to share true tales of library successes and receive advice on their few and far between but less than stellar moments in management.

This month we will once again meet at Well and Good, which is all well and fine, but really would love someone new to suggest some new location ideas. Yes, we too get in a rut. Help pull us out and enjoy coffee at the same time!

Where: Well & Good Coffee, http://www.wellandgoodcoffee.com/, 7357 SW Beveland St, Suite 100, Tigard, OR, 97223, 503-670-1769
When:   Friday, May 18, 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.

Drop in any time!

Have a great week!
Mo

Maureen Cole
mcole at orcity.org<mailto:mcole at orcity.org>
Library Director
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010
503-657-3702 fax
Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary
Subscribe to our email newsletter!<http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585>http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.