[Libs-Or] Book Club Collection Titles Available

Charla Oppenlander coppenlander at COKLAMATHOR1US.onmicrosoft.com
Mon May 14 13:04:47 PDT 2018

We are weeding some book club titles from our collection and wanted to offer them to other libraries who might be able to use them. There are 8-10 copies of each title. If we could send them through the Summit courier, that would be great. If not, the recipient will have to pay postage. Please let me know at coppenlander at klamathlibrary.org if you are interested in any of the following titles:

Rosewater: A Family's Story of Love, Captivity and Survival by Maziar Bahari
The Sweet Hereafter by Russell Banks
They Cage the Animals at Night by Jennings Michael Burch
Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
Room by Emma Donoghue
The Circle by David Eggers
L.A. Confidential by James Ellroy
After Visiting Friends by Michael Hainey
The Descendants by Kaui Hart Hemmings
Carol by Patricia Highsmith
Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
Inherit the Wind by Jerome Lawrence
Atonement by Ian McEwan
The Last Chinese Chef by Nicole Mones
The Hundred Foot Journey by Richard Morais
Monsoon Diary by Shoba Narayan
Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
Empire Falls by Richard Russo
The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio by Terry Ryan
Wild by Cheryl Strayed
Slumdog Millionaire by Vikas Swarup
This Is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper
Krakatoa by Simon Winchester
Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates

Charla Oppenlander
Adult and Community Services Librarian
Klamath County Library
126 S Third St.
Klamath Falls, Oregon 97601

(541)882-8896 ext. 10

"A library outranks any other one thing a community can do to benefit its people. It is a never failing spring in the desert."     ― Andrew Carnegie