[Libs-Or] Acoustic treatments?

Perry Stokes director at bakerlib.org
Thu Nov 8 14:07:11 PST 2018

I don't know how effective they are, but geometric designs of acoustic panel
like this look great.

https://www.baux.se/patterns/

https://www.thegreendesigncenter.com/product/kirei-echopanel/

Perry Stokes | Library Director

Baker County Library District | 2400 Resort St | Baker City, OR 97814

o:  <tel:866-297-1239> 866-297-1239 | m:  <tel:541.403.0450> 541.403.0450 |
f:  <tel:541-523-9088> 541-523-9088 | e:  <mailto:director at bakerlib.org>
director at bakerlib.org

Notice: All communication transmitted within the Baker County Library
District (BCLD) Email system may be a public record subject to disclosure
under Oregon Public Records Law (ORS 192) and as such may be copied and
reproduced by members of the public.