[Libs-Or] Tech-Talk: OUTLOOK - Create Instant Follow-Ups

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Tue Oct 2 16:01:05 PDT 2018

Greetings and welcome to this week’s edition of Tech-Talk!

[http://files.constantcontact.com/ee1208b4001/34916cb2-412f-43fa-8294-1f7ecb0e9a3d.png]

 Want to share Tech-Talk? Ask first. Contact info at Tech-Talk.com<mailto:info at tech-talk.com> © 2018 Shared Results International

 This Week's Topic: OUTLOOK

1. VIDEO ... Create Instant Follow-ups
2. ARTICLE ... Create Instant Follow-ups
3. COMMUNICATING ... Use "even if" when promoting

[Outlook follow-up]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001ylhlGynY36rJqJrjkDd1RCRh84OtGUMtAbxrdZ97Mf6Yx1j2onxqY6VpS9IDbHLJCYUuSkoBAfKOo4SsXhXfzlnP91T1m1jVIuevE6ULaisCJbdYzOWu6l1raVwag_eKj67f8PtL0R3ZVLH3Cjl-YalMCJhJRKqR73N4hlG0XEgJcGaAgSLWZUn7Kmz9lnxt&c=Fq6bGlZTQnNsgvcN7ntOurdMvSdvYYTaxkeDHa0uH_FFMUCM_zrs3A==&ch=puXCyoxAgRyxmMQsKf-HHoKPkQpWqwe5dsD5I3wySZ1e7z238YFOsA==>

Photo by David Clode<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001ylhlGynY36rJqJrjkDd1RCRh84OtGUMtAbxrdZ97Mf6Yx1j2onxqY6VpS9IDbHLJqXp-MTiF0DnzyPVRjdzuNYbHs1hrksBzoBG0GVLMUxoVxt0iyu94UoQ-YZCsALcp_Rzgdk1SqJqLcgwa8ZrW_AXz9ynqiYGN1hXNzGKMx5Z5UM0ndnVSrygkcX-bu5OfGqhPMc65qEr61Isna-uam0Vr4Sfhdwb3YmOt1R0rdsifKZSh5G4yomD11eLbxP5pq6ro4KHbWuSEbcVpSukiBg==&c=Fq6bGlZTQnNsgvcN7ntOurdMvSdvYYTaxkeDHa0uH_FFMUCM_zrs3A==&ch=puXCyoxAgRyxmMQsKf-HHoKPkQpWqwe5dsD5I3wySZ1e7z238YFOsA==> on Unsplash<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001ylhlGynY36rJqJrjkDd1RCRh84OtGUMtAbxrdZ97Mf6Yx1j2onxqY6VpS9IDbHLJfrz4eRvnTOgF0H0W0Z4utnFEflBcwRuKJV6_cxcLGvAvlvewnY7-tClQqtPAuUh5nk5Js9SLAS5n60ULNRppSPvmBLBT222-wbqC_dsgG5uI88Vu28HNBxTiCAnG4NIDH7jKcRDZB4REr7jqIwdarhDzLjB_at2CF9RTgifYzGjqYS5YbH0YoaiktniYVaGIc0SMuft7oFaJerbnCyluWA==&c=Fq6bGlZTQnNsgvcN7ntOurdMvSdvYYTaxkeDHa0uH_FFMUCM_zrs3A==&ch=puXCyoxAgRyxmMQsKf-HHoKPkQpWqwe5dsD5I3wySZ1e7z238YFOsA==>

Brought To You By State Library of Oregon

[State of Oregon]

Visit Tech-Talk.com Archives<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001ylhlGynY36rJqJrjkDd1RCRh84OtGUMtAbxrdZ97Mf6Yx1j2onxqY3T1YTHCPgGxG797i4Ni-_ZHTucMuIvC0kbkmAiJvQtYeMEFg3A36XDNzzX-v-BOLXVx6nVqGmDs5RjIux-p2XcSl5rWp3lYOXHjy6lFTntK&c=Fq6bGlZTQnNsgvcN7ntOurdMvSdvYYTaxkeDHa0uH_FFMUCM_zrs3A==&ch=puXCyoxAgRyxmMQsKf-HHoKPkQpWqwe5dsD5I3wySZ1e7z238YFOsA==>

Username: ORLIBTECH
Password: ORLIBTECH

Questions about Tech-Talk?
darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>

Outlook - Create Instant Follow-ups
Intermediate

I recently sent an email to a colleague asking her for something. Then I turned around and created a task reminder so that I could remember to follow up -- so that it didn't get missed.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to create that reminder at the same time I sent the email – all in ONE step? Well... in Outlook there is a way to do this!