[Libs-Or] Swapping Book Club sets

Rita J Radford riddlecitylibrary at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 08:05:44 PDT 2018

Hello fellow librarians and Directors,

I'm fairly new to libs-or at listsmart so if this topic has come up before, please excuse me.

We have a very active adult Book Club consisting of mostly folks who have been longstanding "members". They've read and discussed every set of books I've been able to lay my hands on up to this point.

Suggestions would be very helpful as would a swap of some sort. We own probably 10 sets of 6-10 books (of each title) which will never be used by the club again.

Anyone interested?

Rita Radford
Director of Library Services
Riddle City Library