[Libs-Or] Microfilming newspapers

LUDINGTON Sue R Sue.LUDINGTON at co.lane.or.us
Wed Oct 17 12:44:01 PDT 2018

Hi Leah and everyone,
Apologies if most folks already know about this company, but just so happens I received an email earlier today from a rep with Advantage Preservation<http://www.advantage-companies.com/directory-oregon/> (in Iowa) who says, "I partner with several OR libraries and institutions, to help them preserve their local history, and make it easily accessible to the community."

Perhaps the quote you received *is* from Advantage Preservation but, if not, I thought I'd pass along the info. See the attached flyer or give me a shout if you want this particular rep's contact info.

Looking forward to seeing who others recommend!

Best,
Sue

Sue Ludington
Law Librarian