[Libs-Or] Microfilming newspapers

Leah Griffith leah.griffith at newbergoregon.gov
Wed Oct 17 11:16:09 PDT 2018

So,  I'm sitting here with almost three years of hard copies of our local paper that I need to do something with to preserve them when they become the historic record of the community in 10-20 years.    We don't have permission to digitize and I don't want to lose these years.

I've got one quote for the 3 years of microfilming at  $1,900.     With additional years running about $600 each.

I know this has been thread on Lib-or in the past, but I didn't keep the list of who people are using and how much it's costing and such.

Any info is helpful.    Thanks

Leah

Leah M. Griffith,  Director
Newberg Public Library
503 E. Hancock St.         Newberg,  OR  97132
503.537.1256