[Libs-Or] Out of state Instructional Design Librarian position

Robertshaw, Brooke Brooke.Robertshaw at oregonstate.edu
Wed Sep 5 12:49:15 PDT 2018

Hi all –
  I know this is an Oregon list, but in case there are some Library Students on the list – University of Wisconsin  - Milwaukee has a position for an Instructional Design Librarian open: https://jobs.uwm.edu/postings/27855 .. I know you’d be working with Kristin Briney, among many others. Kristin is part of the Data Doubles team – the IMLS grant that I am a part of for the next 3 years. I can’t answer any questions about this position.

:)
Brooke

——————————————————————
M. Brooke Robertshaw, PhD
Assistant Professor & Assessment Librarian
Oregon State University Libraries & Press
121 The Valley Library
Corvallis, OR 97331
Office: (541) 737-1780
Mobile: (541) 870-6136
brooke.robertshaw at oregonstate.edu
——————————————————————
“Numbers have life; they’re not just symbols on
 paper.” ~Shakuntala Devi
Library Liaison to the College of Education

Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR is located within the traditional
homelands of the Mary's River or Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya.
Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya etc. Treaty),
Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations in Western
Oregon. Today, living descendants of these people are a part of the
Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde Community of Oregon
(https://www.grandronde.org<https://www.grandronde.org/>) and the Confederated Tribes of the
Siletz Indians (https://ctsi.nsn.us<https://ctsi.nsn.us/>).