[Libs-Or] Please help Cornelius Library with an quick online vote today

Karen Hill karenh at wccls.org
Wed Sep 12 11:10:09 PDT 2018

Hello Oregon Library Folks,

We really need your help spreading the word about our project and getting people to vote online for the Cornelius Library! Can you share this to all your great library supporters?

The Cornelius Library still needs about $650,000 to reach the capital campaign goal $5.8 million.

Your vote today could qualify us for a $50,000 prize and national publicity that could very well get us more funding. The top vote getter automatically receives $10,000 and becomes 1 of 5 finalists for the big prize.

Voting takes about 2 minutes and we really need all our friends to vote once, but you can vote once per day. You can help us without even opening your wallet!

VOTE now at: https://encore.givkwik.com.

If you sort alphabetically, we are the 5th option!

Thanks so much for your support!

Karen L. Hill | Library Director
Cornelius Public Library | City of Cornelius

"Everything  begins with people imagining another way of existing."
    Neil Gaiman, "Why Our Future Depends on Libraries, Reading and Daydreaming."

karenh at wccls.org | http://www.ci.cornelius.or.us/library
503-357-4093 (Library) | 503-992-5381 (Direct)
Follow us on Twitter @CORLibrary and Facebook: CorneliusPublicLibrary
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>