[Libs-Or] Please help Cornelius Library with an quick online vote today

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 11:26:57 PDT 2018

I just did this. You do need to fill out a short form and create a
password. After that you can vote once a day for the library.

FYI, also posted the information on the People for Oregon Libraries
Facebook page.

--
*Diedre Conkling*
*diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

“If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude.”―Maya Angelou