[Libs-Or] stolen DVDs

Jenny Berg Jenny.Berg at mcminnvilleoregon.gov
Fri Sep 28 10:45:33 PDT 2018

We moved away from security cases on our DVDs when we moved to RFID. Unfortunately, we have seen an increase in the theft of our DVDs, most of them being removed from the cases and only the DVDs leaving the library.
Has anyone had success with public signage that discourages this theft?
Jenny

Jenny Berg
Library Director
McMinnville Public Library
503-435-5550

"If you're interested in truth, and reality, and thoughtfulness, guess what? Libraries do that."
Joe Janes, Associate Professor, Information School, University of Washington