[Libs-Or] OLA Staff Training Roundtable: Join us and meet Tue 10/30

Blake Kincaid blakelawrence at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 16:36:48 PDT 2018

 The newly formed OLA Staff Training Roundtable is ready for you!

We will have our very first meeting on Tuesday 10/30 from 3pm to 4:30pm in
the Portland metro area location to be determined. Participation by
distance will be available using online meeting software.

If you want to join our new RT, please fill out a short survey so we can
get a better idea of how many people will be participating and where in the
state everyone is from. We would like to hold future meetings around the
state based on where our members are located.

Survey Link:
https://goo.gl/forms/pEOo0JNl8Yw2yHXk1

Current OLA members can join the RT on this page:
http://olaweb.org/ola-membership-affiliation---publication-addition

The cost to join our RT is $0.

What is the Staff Training RT? From the statement of purpose approved by
OLA:

*The Staff Training Round Table will be a resource for any library staff
member who is involved with staff training at their library. Membership in
this group will allow libraries across the state to discuss current
training issues and best practices, share resources, and collaborate on
building future training to meet the needs of an ever-evolving profession. *

What will we actually do? That's what you are going to help us figure out
by joining and coming to our first meeting. See you there!

Blake Kincaid & Laural Winter (co-chairs)

We have an official mailing list, so you can send us a message:

OLA_Staff_Training_RT at ola.memberclicks.net.